We're pleased to announce that Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Explorer's Guide is now available! This premium sourcebook for the Numenera tabletop game includes content from Torment: Tides of Numenera as well as expanded world and fiction based on the game, and is perfect for pen and paper fans and RPG collectors alike.
Delve into Greater Garravia and the splendor of Torment: Tides of Numenera. The book includes:
- Detailed descriptions and maps of prominent areas in the computer game, including Sagus Cliffs, the Bloom, and the Forge of the Night Sky, along with other points of interest in the region such as the Lost Sea, Tiaow Chain, and the Great Library.
- New character options such as the Bloomborn and Slick descriptors, the Breathes Shadow and Speaks With a Silver Tongue foci, and a new racial option: the aquatic Ghibra from the water city of M’ra Jolios.
- New creatures, including the ever-hungry corpuscular maw, the transdimensional crystalvore, and the golden nakal.
- Stats and details about important NPCs from the computer game who are ready to step into your campaign.
- Tips on playing a castoff, the same type of character you play in the computer game, along with optional rules for using the enigmatic forces known as the Tides.
Enough! How do I get it?
If you are an existing backer who has already added the Explorer's Guide to your rewards, you can check your Rewards page. Click the "Manage Keys" button and this will grant you a coupon code to use on the Monte Cook Games Store. Then visit the MCG Store, add the Explorer's Guide to your cart and use the coupon code at checkout. This will discount the purchase down to $0.00. For more instructions, you can visit this page.
For new backers who want to get the Explorer's Guide while also helping to support Torment, just visit the Rewards -> Shop page and filter by "Monte Cook PnP" to find it listed for new backers in either digital PDF or physical form (additional shipping fees may apply at checkout for interational users).
The Torment Explorer's Guide has been in the making for many months, and we'd like to thank both the Torment creative team as well as author Shanna Germain and the rest of the staff at Monte Cook Games for making this sourcebook a reality for Numenera and Torment fans.