inXile Entertainment and Techland are pleased to announce that the 1.0.2 performance update for the console versions of Torment: Tides of Numenera is now live. This update fixes many issues reported by media and the community.
We also have a video update from Creative Lead, Colin McComb:
You can visit this page for the full list of issues addressed, which includes all the fixes from the 1.0.2 PC patch, along with a large number of console-specific tweaks for performance, stability and more.
- Fixed a large number of freezes that would happen in various states.
- Numerous performance optimizations.
- Addendum text should now be appearing on item descriptions. Many dozens of items now have more details depending on your lore skills and other factors!
- Fixed an issue that was preventing party members from bantering. Party members should now be much more talkative!
- Updated a number of crisis sequences to rebalance a number of enemies. In some situations, it will make combat proceed more quickly with combats that were sluggish.
- Numerous fixes and improvements to movement grid, pathing, and AI. This should prevent issues where the game would hang as combat could get stuck in numerous situations.
- Several quest and conversation fixes.
- Inspiring Presence and other looping sound effects have been reduced or removed.